Fundraiser Business Developer Job Specification
Buhle seeks to appoint a fundraiser to join our team. The individual will have experience in target driven fundraising funds in a strained economic environment to enable the organisation to achieve its mission in training and incubating smallholder farmers across the country. This creative, talented and driven individual in carrying out their duties, will uphold the highest standards of integrity and conduct consistent with Buhle values.
Salary: R20,000 monthly CTC
Location: Garsfontein, Pretoria
- Raise awareness of Buhle training and incubation programmes.
- Research donors and develop strategies to secure funding.
- Produce quality funding proposals and reports.
- Initiate and monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Strengthen stakeholder relations with new and existing donors.
- Set up online fundraising, crowd-sourcing drives.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure efficient processes are in place
- Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights to meet fundraising targets.
Skill, qualification and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in fundraising with proof of turnover.
- Persuasive critical thinker and problem solver.
- Innovative honest, discreet and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and online reporting.
Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 7 May 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence. If you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.Tags: #agriculture, #businessdeveloperjob, #farmertraining, #fundraiser, #fundraising, #jobs, #NPOdevelopment