If you have a qualification in accounting or bookkeeping and are seeking an internship, Buhle would like to hear from you! Read the job description below and if suitable send your CV, with a covering letter, to email@example.com. Closing date: 14 April 2021. Only short-listed candidates will receive a reply.
Job Description Buhle seeks an intern to join the finance team. The purpose is to expand the team whilst providing good grounding to the intern. Buhle trains and supports farmers to manage agricultural businesses. Under guidance, the Finance Intern will contribute to a variety of areas that will impact the overall success of the organisation and will help manage some financial tasks and responsibilities.
Salary: R3,500 monthly
Location: Garsfontein, Pretoria
- Assist in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Utilise spreadsheets, databases in and other computer applications
- Manage specialised information, reports, with regards to fees, billing, tracking of projects etc.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Assist in maintaining petty cash book
- Assist in reconciliations of the cash books to the bank statements and GL
- Contribute to team effort by providing administrative support.
Skill, qualification and experience requirements:
- Relevant financial degree or diploma in accounting or bookkeeping
- Excel skills and exposure to Pastel
- An ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Problem solving, focussed with an eye for detail
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Honest, discreet and trustworthy.
Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 14 April 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence. If you have not received a response within 7 days of submitting your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.Tags: #farmertraining, #financeintern, #intern, #jobcreation, #NPO, #skillsdevelopment