Buhle Famers’ Academy seeks to appoint a vibrant Administrative Intern for six months to assist the team based in Delmas.
Buhle Farmers’ Academy (BFA) is a non-profit organisation whose mission is to train new and aspiring farmers from across South Africa to manage farming businesses that are both profitable and sustainable and to help alleviate poverty by creating jobs in our own agricultural sector. Over the years, Buhle has developed a number of best practices that, if replicated effectively, would make a huge difference in the transformation of the agricultural sector of our country on a national level.
The individual should:
- Have a pleasing telephone manner to attend to queries and the reception desk.
- Be prepared to work with students; attending to queries.
- Handle logistics related to food procurement, distribution and all logistics.
- Ensure that all paper work is correctly filed and archived for easy reference.
- Attend farmer day events and assist in setting up for the events.
- Assist with basic office task and assist other office team members as needed.
- Must have a driver’s licence.
- A post-matric qualification NQF 4 or above
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Excellent communication, reading and interpretation skills
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and social media platforms.
- Must be driven self-determined individual able plan their work for efficient output.
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com
Due to volumes, only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence.
For more about Buhle Farmers’ Academy refer to www.buhle.org.zaTags: #agriculture, #intern, #NPO, development